Cardinal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a Toy

5 posters

Go down

Just a Toy Empty Just a Toy

Post  TurkeyBeef Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:38 am

What am I? I'm probably just here because others want me to be here. That's it... I leave myself to wonder if I'm the selfish one or the others are the ones being selfish. If the second part is true, everyone will die before my own death because some claim me as the life support.

So what I really am is a toy? A toy that will someday have its head torn off by the child and leave the poor being crying in misfortune? The head can be sewn back together, though... it's just that the toy will never be the same with the scars baring around the neck. Re-open them, and the child is left to cry again.

Heh, I already know that people can't come back from the dead. But the almost death-like experience of seeing another perish can basically be the same as coming back to a beating heart. But whose death will it be, mine or theirs? Both?
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just a Toy Empty Re: Just a Toy

Post  Whelt Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:24 am

I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with being here because others want you to be. It would make me happy to feel wanted by someone.
Whelt
Whelt

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:46 am

Whelt wrote:I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with being here because others want you to be. It would make me happy to feel wanted by someone.

They want you to feel that you need them, too.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just a Toy Empty Being used by everyone

Post  Elekari Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:36 am

I feel I'm being used by everyone around me. Such as my schoolmates. Nearly All of them (besides the 3 or 4 friends I have) are just constantly using me solely for my intelligence (surprise surprise, the forum idiot is intelligent IRL whoopdee doo). To name a few situations, I would say the biggest problem is during math class. You see, my math class is filled with truckloads of Idiots, Gangster Kids, and all types of idiots you can think of (except for my friend, Christopher, who luckily sits next to me). When one of them comes up to me, all they say is "Gimme the answer to this question" or something in that context. At least I know I'm being wanted, but for a reason I don't want to feel wanted for. And as mentioned above, when I said EVERYONE around me I don't mean just schoolmates, Teachers as well. When I'm finished with my work and just want to read or something, they always need me to go give something to a teacher, run something up to the office, help them with their computer/phone/electronic whatever. And my mom and brother. They are one of the biggest problems. I'm at home, I want to relax after a long day of doing things for people against my own will. What do I come home to? "Tanner, help me with this" "Tanner, What does this mean?" "Tanner, Go help your brother with ::something::" I mean, can I just get some time alone for once?
Elekari
Elekari

Back to top Go down

Post  Whelt Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:55 am

I've never really had such a problem. No one wants me to do things for them more than a normal amount.

I suppose sometimes you could just say no.
Whelt
Whelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Elekari Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:59 am

Whelt wrote:I've never really had such a problem. No one wants me to do things for them more than a normal amount.

I suppose sometimes you could just say no.
I do say no, but it's the main feeling of that people are trying to use me that angers me
Elekari
Elekari

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:00 am

Eh, I get a few papers stolen from some spic, but other than that, everyone else pretty much avoids me or just doesn't notice me.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whelt Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:01 am

TurkeyBeef wrote:Eh, I get a few papers stolen from some spic, but other than that, everyone else pretty much avoids me or just doesn't notice me.
Heh, what kind of spic is this?
Whelt
Whelt

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:03 am

Whelt wrote:
TurkeyBeef wrote:Eh, I get a few papers stolen from some spic, but other than that, everyone else pretty much avoids me or just doesn't notice me.

One of those small, annoying guys who think they're tough.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elekari Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:05 am

TurkeyBeef wrote:
Whelt wrote:

Welcome to 99% of my school
Elekari
Elekari

Back to top Go down

Post  Whelt Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:05 am

TurkeyBeef wrote:
Whelt wrote:

There was someone like that at school last year. I sat next to some kid in a study-hall class, and this other guy would come up to the one next to me every day and ask for homework answers. They weren't friends or anything, he just wanted answers.
Whelt
Whelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:50 am

If a kid wanted the answer to my paper I just tell him what the answer is... the wrong answer. So that when he gets his paper back and sees the mistakes he got from me, he won't be asking answers from me anymore.
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/peeweesarno

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 pm

Peewee wrote:If a kid wanted the answer to my paper I just tell him what the answer is... the wrong answer. So that when he gets his paper back and sees the mistakes he got from me, he won't be asking answers from me anymore.

Hmm... that's actually not a bad idea.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Being used is inevitable. Everything you do in life has some connection to it. People want to profit from everything everyone does, because it's an easy thing to profit from. You pay money so old people can feel good about themselves, so people in the same social class that get sick more often than you can afford to live, and so your leaders can decide the best things to do with your money for you.

No one is willing to let something in life become equal for all. A a poor person you are entitled to pity and charity. If you're rich, you can toss money at all your problems to make them go away. If you're in the middle class, you better hope you're some rich person's problem.

You never know when it might be good to be considered "good to have around", though.
Steve
Steve

http://futurespassed.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum