Cardinal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Death in the Family

5 posters

Go down

Another Death in the Family Empty Another Death in the Family

Post  Peewee Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:08 pm

I'm going to kill myself so I could be with them.
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/peeweesarno

Back to top Go down

Another Death in the Family Empty Re: Another Death in the Family

Post  TurkeyBeef Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:04 am

Let's go together.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:00 pm

TurkeyBeef wrote:Let's go together.

We go together like
rama lama lama
ke ding a de dinga a dong
remembered for ever like
shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom

Chang chang chang-it-ty chang
shoo-bop
That's the way it should be
Wha oooh yeah!

We're one of a kind
Like dip di-dip di-dip
Doo-bop a doo-bee doo
Our names are signed
Boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy
boog-e-dy
Shoo-by doo-wop she-bop
Chang chang chang-it-ty chang
shoo-bop

We'll always be like one
Wa-wa-wa-waaa!

When we go out at night
And stars are shinin' bright
Up in the skies above
Or at the high school dance
Where you can find romance
Maybe it might be lo-oh oh oh-oh oh-ove

Ra-ma la-ma la-ma ka ding a da ding de dong
Shoo-bop sha wad-da wad-da yipp-it-y boom de boom
Chang chang chang-it-ty chang shoo-bop
Dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo
Boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-ed-y
Shoo-by doo-wop she-bop
Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yip-pit-y boom de boom
Ra-ma la-ma la-ma ka ding-a de ding de dong
Shoo-bop sha wad-da wad-da yipp-it-y boom de boom
Dip da-dip da-dip doo-wop da doo-bee doo
Boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy boog-e-dy
shoo-by doo-wop she-bop
Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na yip-pit-ty boom de boom

A wop ba-ba lu-mop

A wop bam boom

We're for each other like
A wop ba-ba lu-mop and wop bam boom
Just like my brother is
Sha na na na na na yip-pit-y dip de boom
We'll always be together
Wha oooh yeah!
We'll always, be together
We'll always be together
We'll always be together
A wop ba-ba lu-mop a wop bam boom!
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:26 am

I swear, you're on acid...
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Mon May 04, 2009 8:53 pm

I came back from my Grandma's a.k.a Nanny's funeral. A cold rainy day. Never before seen pictures of herself younger on a little table. A antique jar contaning her ashes. When the funeral was over we got to say our last words to her.

But I couldn't. I was too sad and I didn't think it seemed right to say my last words because I wanted to say them when she was still alive. She might not even hear what I would say to her, but it would feel alot better to me. It just doesn't feel the same if I'd did it when she's not alive. Well at least she's in a better place now and not suffering anymore.
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Thu May 07, 2009 1:03 am

Hey, you edited this.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Thu May 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Another Death in the Family Flowers

Another Death in the Family 05-07-2009101726PM

It still brings a tear to my eye.
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Fri May 08, 2009 1:19 am

It is a sad poem... but what's more sad is that you scanned that and posted it on a website in which hardly anyone goes to.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Fri May 08, 2009 5:01 pm

TurkeyBeef wrote: but what's more sad is that you scanned that and posted it on a website in which hardly anyone goes to.

I'd say that's a good thing because alot of people don't need to know about it. I use this place to release my feelings rather than tell people on big ass forum.
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Sat May 09, 2009 4:03 am

Peewee wrote:I'd say that's a good thing because alot of people don't need to know about it. I use this place to release my feelings rather than tell people on big ass forum.

Pfft, the YCP forum isn't that big. It's just filled with big jerks, is all.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhoenonX Sun May 10, 2009 6:26 pm

TurkeyBeef wrote:
Peewee wrote:I'd say that's a good thing because alot of people don't need to know about it. I use this place to release my feelings rather than tell people on big ass forum.

Pfft, the YCP forum isn't that big. It's just filled with big jerks, is all.
It's also filled with alt accounts and spambots as well. To be honest, there's a few users I would love to see gone from YCP permanently.
PhoenonX
PhoenonX

https://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenonX

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Sun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm

I just remembered on Friday I found my mom's ashes in a gold box sitting on a low shelf in the garage. It was dusty and had water drops on it so I wiped it off. I wonder if I should take her up stairs and put her in my room. It feels disrespectful just leaving her in the garage.
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Mon May 11, 2009 1:10 am

Peewee wrote:I just remembered on Friday I found my mom's ashes in a gold box sitting on a low shelf in the garage. It was dusty and had water drops on it so I wiped it off. I wonder if I should take her up stairs and put her in my room. It feels disrespectful just leaving her in the garage.

W... what? You mean her remains have been still here for 9 years and we never knew?

Damn it, he lied to us again!
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Mon May 11, 2009 10:26 pm

TurkeyBeef wrote:
Peewee wrote:I just remembered on Friday I found my mom's ashes in a gold box sitting on a low shelf in the garage. It was dusty and had water drops on it so I wiped it off. I wonder if I should take her up stairs and put her in my room. It feels disrespectful just leaving her in the garage.

W... what? You mean her remains have been still here for 9 years and we never knew?

Damn it, he lied to us again!

What'll we dooooooooooo?
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Tue May 12, 2009 3:49 pm

Peewee wrote:What'll we dooooooooooo?

Pfft, this is serious, you yutz.

Uh-oh, seriousness over the Internet...
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Tue May 12, 2009 6:32 pm

TurkeyBeef wrote:
Peewee wrote:What'll we dooooooooooo?

Pfft, this is serious, you yutz.

Uh-oh, seriousness over the Internet...

We call the Watchmen.
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Wed May 13, 2009 1:09 am

No, no, we need:

Another Death in the Family Ghostbusters-Photograph-C12119601

Well, since we're dealing with the dead... I'm so corny.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:50 pm

My 5 year old ferret Spanx passed away I'd say around 2:20.p.m-ish. He had Insulinoma caused by tumors which grow attached to the pancreas, the organ that produces insulin. Those tumors interfere with the pancreas' ability to regulate the insulin it produces. It's incurable some ferrets may get it when they reach 5 years old. He always did the "normal thing" when he was low on sugar.

Staring into space, staggering, drooling, deep fainting spells, clenched teeth and "locked" jaws, but a new one happened today that I never saw or heard before, he was screaming, a lot. The last thing I did with him was give him some honey and put a paper towel under his face to soak his drool around 2:15p.m. I went on the computer for a little bit because he would take a rest after I give him some honey. I checked to see him and got close up to him and notice he wasn't breathing and his eyes was slightly opened. That was normal for him to sleep with his eyes opened slightly, I guess so he can see what was going on around him.

I panicked and called my sister to see him, she checked is heart and pointed out how his paws were pale and lifted him up (he was stiff and I got teary eyed) and also said his eyes are glassy. Then then said he's definitely dead. I was very devastated and cried so much. It was the most I ever cried in a long time. It was just so sudden. My heart is broken into a million pieces. I put him in a box and wrote R.I.P Spanx. The box is on my lap, I check often to see if he is actually breathing again, but all I get is a stiff ferret never waking up from a deep sleep. I think my other ferret Poe doesn't really care, but we made sure she knows he's dead by sniffing him. Poe's my only pet ferret now. Now I'll have to wait for my dad to come home, which could be very late at night, to tell him that Spanx is dead. I won't even fucking bother telling my step-mom that he's dead. She'll think that's great.

Goodbye Spanx, you may be gone, but you're not forgotten.
Another Death in the Family 28sbzb5

Another Death in the Family 1zg5ksw

Another Death in the Family 2cnicyo
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhoenonX Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:34 am

That's terrible, Peewee. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon, and at least he's not in any more pain now.
PhoenonX
PhoenonX

https://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenonX

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:32 pm

My dad came back from work and said, "Spanx had a good ferret life. The best that any ferret could get." We buried Spanx today and it was pretty hard to get through the rocks, tarp, and mud. I think we got to 4ft, but I wanted to go to 6ft just to make sure the flood water doesn't rise the box out of the hole. I want to put a flower on the spot or grow a sunflower and every seed is a part of Spanx, but I guess it'll have to do for now. My tears, my creys. Crying or Very sad

I found some more pictures of Spanx when he was younger. Probably in 2004 when he use to have a patch of gray fur on his head.

Another Death in the Family 2rp35er

Another Death in the Family T30aP

And this is from Jan 11 2010 around his prime age.

Another Death in the Family 14ik3ep
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 pm

I had a chinchilla that did that once, it's really hard to watch. Sorry for your loss...
Steve
Steve

http://futurespassed.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Whelt Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Your sister told me about that. I know how sad it is to lose pets. I had a toad that died rather gruesomely a few years back. (It's not the one in my avatar, that's just a random picture I found online, but he did look similar.) I'll spare you the details, but it took him about three days to die and it was incredibly painful to watch. He was just a dumb toad, but I loved that little fucker. I must have had him for over six years, it was a really long time for a toad.
Whelt
Whelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:14 pm

At least Spanx's death wasn't so dramatic like my first pet rat's death. Poor Cinder went under the futon couch and wouldn't come out so my dad lifted the couch, but the futon bed sometimes falls out from the couch and it just had to fall out at the last minute when I was coaxing Cinder out. It crushed him in middle and he let out a loud squeak then jumped out and landed on his side and died. We threw him out in the garbage and the next day we see his entrails on the ground because the seagulls and crows were eating him.
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:27 pm

All I have to type up about this is... Thank fucking God.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:12 am

Two days ago(September 7, 2011), my other ferret, Poe joined Spanx. She had a pretty bad health for a while. She started losing fur two years ago and then she started getting tumors or cysts around the sides of her body last year but they were small. It never bothered her that much until they started getting bigger last month. She had trouble getting up and down the ramps to eat and drink and climbing over the litter pan so i gave her a training pad two weeks ago.

I noticed she never got out of her bed to eat, drink or go to the bathroom two days ago. I tried to get her to drink by putting a drop of water on her nose since animals just have the urge to lick their nose when something's on it. She didn't do it. She was just in her bed in a awkward position sleeping all day (even though her eyes were slightly open). That should have gave me a clue that it was time for her to go, but I was hoping she would be better the next day. But it wasn't. I had to go to class at 2pm yesterday so in the morning, i was watching her and i let her sleep on my bed when i went to class and she was worse than the day before.

My parents went to New York so my step-mom can sing. It was convenient for me because the classes were short since it was the first day so i can go back home to check on her and my parents won't be suspicious. After the first class i went to see her and she was getting worse by the hour. She didn't blink when I tapped the corner of her eyes. I cried for a bit by her side and went to my next class. After that one, i went back home to see her again and i had a whole hour to see her, but this time my parents were home because my step-mom forgot that her partner was in Japan on tour for the next 8 weeks. I had to act like nothing was wrong and have a poker face. I said hi to them and told them that my next class will be at 6:30. It was about 5:30 when I came home.

I cleaned up Poe because she was soiling herself when she under a training pad on the bed. She just stayed on her right side the whole time when i first took her out in the morning. I wanted to make her feel more comfortable on the right side because it had least biggest tumors. No matter how comfortable i try to make her, she was still in pain, she made a little groan that could have been a squeak, but she had a foamy mouth from not drinking water all day. I notice her back legs were cold and starting to turn blue and they stuck straight out and would not bend. She was dying from the bottom up. I just wanted to kill myself, i should have told my dad that she was the sick the first time i saw the cysts. It was time for me to tell my dad that Poe needed to be put down. I held back my tears and went downstairs, but couldn't tell him. Instead, i went downstairs and got a drink of water and read a magazine and my dad tells me if everything is alright. I just said, "yeah."

I went back upstairs to check her again. Her heart beat is slower and she still makes a groan from time to time. I just couldn't tell my dad because i was too sad and i thought about what he would say if he saw her in the condition she was in right now. I didn't want to seem like a horrible pet owner. I just wanted her to pass away right now instead of lying there forever dying in pain. My dad came up stairs and knocked on the door i quickly gathered myself up even though my eyes were teary and my face was red.

He asked me again if everything was alright. I just started to cry and tried to make a sentence, but all i could say was P-p-pppp-Poe, while pointing to her lifeless body that's on a training pad with two little gooey puddles of brown stains on it. My dad was shocked then hugged me and said why didn't i tell him. I said that i was too sad to tell him and he said that it was her time to go, I told him that she's still clinging on and that I want her to be put out of her misery. My dad said that he'll put her out of her misery. Which he means he'll take her to the vet and get her euthanize. He took me downstairs and said to talk to mom about it. When my mom saw me she said, "what's wrong?" Then my dad tells her that my ferret is very sick and needs to be put down. She hugs me too and my dad said again that it was her time to go and that he'll take care of it. They sat me down and my dad turned on the A/C because I was radiating heat and sweating.

He checked Poe again and and told me that she went on her own. I was relieved but still sad because she suffered at the end of her life. He went to buy a shovel since we don't have one and checked to garage to find a box for Poe. I watched dad dig the hole so that I could make sure it was deep enough. Then my dad went to pick up my sister from class because i was too sad to drive (I also missed my class). When she gets home we put Poe in the tin box. I tried to pick her up first but couldn't because she still made a groan noise and I didn't think she was dead yet. My dad and sister tell me that it's just the gas escaping from her body, so i let my sister do it. We wrapped her in a rag that's supposed to be a make-shift towel and stuffed her in the box because you know how animals become frozen when they die. Poe was curled a bit so it was hard to bend her straight in the box. We go outside and see the hole is filled with water because it's high tide. My dad digs out the water and my sister and i put the box in together. She's buried right next to Spanx. Now they can be together again. She was 8 years old. One year older than Spanx, maybe even 9. She might have been born in late August or somewhere in September. When I got them in October 2003, the guy said they were a month old. I know i wrote that Spanx was 5, but i thought about when i got them and how old they would be if they were born in august or September. So Spanx would have actually been 7? or 8? God damn, i just don't know it just seems like Poe lived longer.

I was growing two dwarf sunflowers in the beginning of May. One didn't make around August and the other finally bloomed around Saturday. I know what I want to do with the sunflower now. When it gets bigger, I'll try to put it in-between Spanx and Poe's grave and hope the sunflower can handle the wind and salty water for a few weeks or days.

Another Death in the Family MRhMI
Poe in 2004. She was a bouncing kit those days.

Another Death in the Family 1Pii2
And very nippy too. She always was until she was 7 then she just stopped.

Another Death in the Family 5Xq5q
When she was an Adult. Healthy and happy. This was around 2008.

Another Death in the Family Fbr8P
2009. She and Spanx loved sleeping in that sweater in the drawer.

Another Death in the Family OudVs

Another Death in the Family 0gOkB

Another Death in the Family AP2qa
Another Death in the Family LTpul
Another Death in the Family Zm9IH
If you can see in those three pictures, you'll notice she has no fur on her neck and top of her head, but she was still healthy and playful. The fur on her head goes away more gradually as time goes by. The last picture i had the flash on. In-case you were wondering why it was different.

Another Death in the Family 1fcQn
In the beginning of the summer this year, she mostly went to sleep in our clothes while we were wearing them. She also had an obsession of licking our faces. I liked to think she was giving us kisses.

Another Death in the Family MBZmg
I think this is the last picture i ever took. It's on June 2, 2011. By that time, her stomach, sides and up to her shoulders was furless. Her ears and paws were also furless, but there was a small patch of fur on her back and the fur on her neck grew back too. I didn't want to take anymore pictures of her because of that and the tumor cyst things was more obvious. I only took her picture when she was sleeping in my clothes or my sister's. What's weird is towards the end of August, she was playing again. She found her favorite ball and mostly chewed on it, and went after it when i rolled it. She never went after it when she was 6-7 years old. She must of knew her time was almost over. I'll remember the good times we had-both Spanx and Poe.
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum