Cardinal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange.

2 posters

Go down

Strange. Empty Strange.

Post  Hypothermal Fringe Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:46 am

Love, to some people, is only a temporary thing, I believe. After a certain point, the distances between two times of love are too great and everything falls apart. Perhaps love itself is false and is something that needs to be reinforced to allow its existence to be upheld. Tragic.
Hypothermal Fringe
Hypothermal Fringe

Back to top Go down

Strange. Empty Re: Strange.

Post  TurkeyBeef Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:19 am

It probably goes as deep as the general genetics of what makes a species continue to thrive. Basically the sole purpose of every animal is to just have intercourse and make offspring, and most of these animals have a partner throughout their lives, like a bird or a meerkat. Humans don't exactly do that anymore, so most of them might just knock up some woman and never be seen again.

Well, we are a lot more civilized with these kind of things than way back then, where we would most likely have a pack leader getting all the females of the group and fucking them to let them bear his offsrping... which I guess worked, apparently. But yeah, these passionate love phases we go through are sometimes temporary because maybe we're not achieving our "sole purpose."

I don't really know where I'm going with this. It kind of all looks like pointless drabble.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypothermal Fringe Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Nah. Don't worry about it; I get what you mean and the issue of whether or not you "make any sense" or not is in fact a non-issue.

Though while that stuff is true, it might as well be that love doesn't exist at all for some people. It might as well be that they are meant to be pushed back and laughed at for the amusement of the rest of the world. Or it might be that love doesn't exist at all in the way I imagined it to be and that I'm way overthinking things. It could also be carved out into a huge fuckfest for just myself or for everyone and they just do not see it. I would not be surprised if it were the former; I've been told that I am a sociopath, and sociopaths are supposedly incapable of love. So I am pretty much damned no matter what if you ask me. If I only knew how long it was going to take or if it would happen it all, I could decide whether or not it will be worth existing in this mediocre world (as lame, generic and wangsty as that sounds, it is what I see it as ).
Hypothermal Fringe
Hypothermal Fringe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum