Cardinal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Sick

5 posters

Go down

Being Sick Empty Being Sick

Post  Steve Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm pretty sick right now, and needless to say, it sucks.

Have any really bad sick days(/weeks/months)?

I think the home improvement in the other room is making a lot of fine dust and I'm breathing it in. A while ago I took a shower, and the humid air was really messing with my lungs. I actually felt myself getting worse every second, and it didn't take long for me to realize I needed to get out of the shower or I was going to be in a real pickle. I got out and I'm so-so now, but man, that was quite a scare. I'm sure it wasn't going to get that bad, but it felt like if I had been in there 30 seconds more, I would have passed out and stopped breathing shortly after that.
Steve
Steve

http://futurespassed.com/

Back to top Go down

Being Sick Empty Re: Being Sick

Post  TurkeyBeef Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:53 am

Eh, odd glinch.

I've only been sick physically for about an hour or so.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RedLuigi Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:08 am

I've been sick for the past week. I hate waking up with a huge lump of phlegm stuck in my throat. The fact that my mom is always blasting the heater in the computer room doesn't help either with all the dry air. Whatever, I'm almost over it and most of the coughing stopped.
RedLuigi
RedLuigi

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:26 pm

I usually never get really sick. Usually during winter I might get a cold. Or when I get iron deficiency anemia every month. Those times really bring me down.
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/peeweesarno

Back to top Go down

Post  Serum Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:21 am

Last weekend I had food poisoning from some of the stuff they serve at the cafeteria.
It was that or some virus going around because the symptoms were the exact same.
Serum
Serum

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Well, I guess I can relate this to a sickness. There was a bad storm outside just now, and lightning shot up and zapped through the electricity in here, causing the computer to flicker a bit. This flicker also caused my headphones to erupt a sharp noise and now I gained a terrible headache. I don't want to see blood on my shoulders from this incident... or get a disgusting growth in the brain tissue.

That, and lately my guts feel like they are about to be blown apart.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum