Cardinal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chance at love that didn't happen

3 posters

Go down

A chance at love that didn't happen Empty A chance at love that didn't happen

Post  Elekari Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 am

For the first time in my life, I built up the courage to actually ask a girl out up front, but this time it was different. I've known her for a few years and we talk a lot, and I really just fell in love with her on the spot. We think near exactly alike on most of the things we talk about, I thought I might have had a chance. So I asked her out to see a movie, simple enough, right? She said that she does like me, but her parents won't let her go out with anyone...

This always happens to me, whenever something comes along that could actually make me happy for a change, something along the way has to fuck it up. Plus, love doesn't really need parental approval! I just hate how overprotective parents are, mainly over their daughters. Goddamn, it's not like I'm some egotistical perverted prick that will try to fuck every chance he gets, I actually have the decency to see girls more than just a "piece of ass." All of these stereotypes of guys tend to mess it up for the sensible ones, it seems.

Bottom line, something good happens to me, something fucks it up. Something bad happens to me, nothing gets in the way to stop it. Sorry if I'm sounding all emo-ish here, but I'm just really upset. I'm glad that she likes me back and all, but we can't even express it openly just because her parents won't let her date.
Elekari
Elekari

Back to top Go down

A chance at love that didn't happen Empty Re: A chance at love that didn't happen

Post  TurkeyBeef Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:27 pm

You need to think like the parents, making their precious child go out with a stranger.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

A chance at love that didn't happen Empty Re: A chance at love that didn't happen

Post  Serum Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:09 am

Can't it be a secret? I'm not joking.
Serum
Serum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum