Cardinal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranoia..

+4
Peewee
Whelt
TurkeyBeef
L'Esprit De La Jeunesse
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Paranoia.. Empty Paranoia..

Post  L'Esprit De La Jeunesse Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:49 pm

I don't know where this belongs so I picked this as a safe bet. I'm right paranoid about stuff, for example, once at about 6am, I heard a rattling at the front door, as if someone were trying to make it open without a key. It freaked me out so much that I got all of my valuables, bar a bit of money, locked them away in a cupboard and slept with the keys under my pillow.

L'Esprit De La Jeunesse

Back to top Go down

Paranoia.. Empty Re: Paranoia..

Post  TurkeyBeef Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:59 pm

I have paranoid feelings, too. I sometimes believe that people are against, trying to hurt me in some way or making fun of me behind my back. That's another reason why I have such a hard time trusting others.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whelt Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:34 pm

I also have trouble trusting, sometimes. But if it's someone I really care about, it's much easier to trust them. And when I fail to do that sometimes even with those people, I feel bad and apologize.
Whelt
Whelt

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Sat May 16, 2009 9:02 am

Heh, I had this strange paranoia while I was lifting weights alone a few days ago that someone was hiding and putting grease all over the dumbbells. It made me think that when I lifted up over my face while I worked on my chest muscles, they were going to slip right out of my hands and smash onto my face. I don't know if 20-pound dumbbells can break my face apart, though...
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whelt Sun May 17, 2009 10:18 pm

It would probably just break your nose and give you some nasty bruising.
Whelt
Whelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Mon May 18, 2009 10:12 pm

I hear people calling my name.
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/peeweesarno

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Tue May 19, 2009 1:06 am

Peewee wrote:I hear people calling my name.

Wait a minute...
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Thu May 21, 2009 2:48 am

Also, I believe that sometimes I'm being watched by millions of people. Kind of like everything in my life has been nothing but an act without me being aware... with all of them watching me. Like everyone and everything I have ever known is just a prop or an actor. I guess that is why I think my life is a complete joke, although I do believe in fate. Just not the sort of fate being controlled by another human being for their own benefit.

Good Christ, I'm about to go mad here.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:52 am

Triple post, but I swear that there's someone else in the room in here with me. I think they're dodging my eyes so that I can't see them, yet I can feel their presence. It's complete madness over here...
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serum Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 am

I wash my hands alot because I'm paranoid of diseases or becoming sick... and I mean ALOT. Even if they just feel dirty I have to wash them. It's actually ridiculous since I have psoriasis; which is caused by my immune system being in hyper-drive and making it difficult for me to fall ill.
I'm finally seeking help though, but I don't even know how this developed in me, it just did. It doesn't need to become worse though... Sometimes I wash my hands under scolding hot water and the skin peels off of them or they become very dry and bleed a little; that's how paranoid I can become.
Serum
Serum

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:12 am

I worry about diseases and such, too. I'm mostly worried about the small amount of rust on the knives... flesh-eating bacteria could be brewing on those things. Then again, I try to remember to put on peroxide. But somehow I think that won't help much as well.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:57 am

Double post, but hey, this place has always been dead anyway. So, I've come to believe that I'm actually not alone half the time in my own home. I think is someone or something that wanders around outside and it tries to watch me through the windows at night. I know that it's there because the sound of its heartbeat is very loud, throbbing just outside one of my bedroom windows. Of course, I keep the blinds closed at night, just in case whatever it is continues to watch me.

Some nights I don't feel its presence, but other nights I'm too afraid to move since it's probably hanging on to the ledge of my window.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paranoia.. Empty Heartbeat

Post  Steve Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:21 pm

I don't think you can even hear an elephant's heart beat unless you put your ear up to it. If the sound isn't the sound of the blood pumping near your ears, it's probably either coming from a mechanical/electronic source, or it's someone nearby playing music really loud, and you only hear the bass through your walls.
Steve
Steve

http://futurespassed.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Robot Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:46 pm

This would be the most uncomfortable emotion of recent experience for me. I often feel that I am on display, and the world is an arbiter of judgment. These weeks at home before the upcoming semester are and have been torturous. The people I am forced to interact with are both familiar and alien at once; there is no avoiding the sense that I am under constant evaluation. Why I care about these nameless, faceless people from my home town is unfathomable; and yet, it is all I feel. The way I am treated likely hasn't changed, but something inside me changes to react to the world around me as if I am guilty of some weighty crime. Worst of all, I lack the courage or mental acuity to rebel against it. I somehow convince myself that I have in fact done great wrongs, and consequences for my ambiguous actions lie waiting around every corner.

Oh, and first post. pikachu
Robot
Robot

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:57 am

I'm pretty sure there really is something outside the window. I know so because the nightmares I've been having are linking up to it and the certain things that have been happening lately; it is a link to whatever is out there.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serum Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 am

I feel like people constantly criticize about my appearance in their mind. Like I'm ugly, hideous, and so on but they won't say it. Also, I feel that people never look at me in a nice manner, it always seems like they give looks of confusion or nervousness.
Serum
Serum

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Sat May 08, 2010 4:20 am

They're back again. The monsters are back again. I heard them just outside my door. They wander around at night just to try to kill me, I heard them. I can hear them out near the window, trying to peer in on me, and I can hear them continuously going up and down the stairs.

But that was the last time they tried to lure me out of the room. This time I heard them about to step into my room while I was busy in the bathroom. I had to gather the courage to go back to my "safe haven" before those fucking things did. So here I am, typing in a sort of stiff position. Afraid to look around to make sure they aren't watching me in the dark corners of the room.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Sat May 15, 2010 1:31 am

Okay, I might as well consider this thread a sort of blog of the strange sightings I've been seeing at night while the rest of the world is sleeping, completely oblivious to what is truly going on.

So tonight I saw a sports car with a glowing neon license plate screeching to a halt in front of the mailbox. My first suspicion was that they had planted a bomb or a bio-weapon inside before suddenly driving off after I closed the blinds. I'm guessing it was neither since I have not been blown apart or throwing up excessive amounts of blood due to illness. The other suspicion I have is that they are planning on breaking in to kill me off, or just keeping a close eye on the place.

This sighting was about a half hour ago, and since then I have heard a car speeding up and down the road. The noise seems to have ceased for now, but just in case, I might lock myself in this room for the rest of the night.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Sun May 16, 2010 12:38 am

TurkeyBeef wrote:Okay, I might as well consider this thread a sort of blog of the strange sightings I've been seeing at night while the rest of the world is sleeping, completely oblivious to what is truly going on.

So tonight I saw a sports car with a glowing neon license plate screeching to a halt in front of the mailbox. My first suspicion was that they had planted a bomb or a bio-weapon inside before suddenly driving off after I closed the blinds. I'm guessing it was neither since I have not been blown apart or throwing up excessive amounts of blood due to illness. The other suspicion I have is that they are planning on breaking in to kill me off, or just keeping a close eye on the place.

This sighting was about a half hour ago, and since then I have heard a car speeding up and down the road. The noise seems to have ceased for now, but just in case, I might lock myself in this room for the rest of the night.

Maybe they are trying to steal the mail.

And about the speeding car; did you check to see if it was red?
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Sun May 16, 2010 9:25 am

The glow of the license made the car look entirely black.

So that was real? Heh, that's a relief. I thought I was going crazy since I seem to be the only one to see this stuff in the dead of night.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:00 pm

So apparently this "monster" I have been hearing all these months is indeed real.

How do I know this? Well, I'm plenty sure anyone else who wanders around here can hear it stumbling around, too, there's absolutely no need to deny it. Sometimes you just need to open your senses a bit more to truly see what is around this world. It can become a little more interesting or more frightening.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Shit, we should call the Ghostbusters so they can catch it or we can catch ourselves with a camera. Because I haven't heard/seen it yet.
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Peewee wrote:Shit, we should call the Ghostbusters so they can catch it or we can catch ourselves with a camera. Because I haven't heard/seen it yet.

You're not paying attention.
TurkeyBeef
TurkeyBeef
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peewee Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 pm

TurkeyBeef wrote:
Peewee wrote:Shit, we should call the Ghostbusters so they can catch it or we can catch ourselves with a camera. Because I haven't heard/seen it yet.

You're not paying attention.

I want to believe
Paranoia.. X60rjt
Paranoia.. W004ug
Peewee
Peewee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TurkeyBeef Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Paranoia.. 33vzuyo